[Slackbuilds-users] pmount fails in Slackware 12.2

Didier Spaier didier.spaier at epsm.fr
Wed Dec 17 16:33:57 UTC 2008

Robby, please don't remove pmount from the 12.2 repo.

I find it really useful, as a fluxbox user ; all I had to do to use it on my old laptop is populate /etc/pmount.allow with;
/etc/sda[123]
/etc/sdb[123]
/etc/hdc

Is that too much for the average Joe ?

A note in the README, e.g.:
For now removable devices are not recognized ;  please populate /etc/pmount.allow with a list of your removables devices - see man pmount
will suffice

Thanks,

Didier