[Slackbuilds-users] new location for udev files in 12.2

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Tue Dec 23 20:25:48 UTC 2008

Hi!

Someone recently pointed out to me that I'm using the wrong location for udev
files in my scripts for 12.2. They should be placed in "/lib/udev/rules.d"
instead of "/etc/udev/rules.d". After fixing my scripts I had a look at
others that might still use the old location. I found these:

 graphics/zgv
 libraries/barry
 misc/kvm
 misc/zaptel
 multimedia/kino
 office/xmblackberry
 system/cdemu-daemon
 system/lirc

For the maintainers (CC'd):
Can you please update your script(s) and post a mail here on the list once you
have them submitted so there is an overview of what script still needs
fixing?

Grs,
Heinz