[Slackbuilds-users] gksu build script and debug

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Fri Dec 26 06:51:22 UTC 2008

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 23:40:31 +0200
Stylianos Tsampas <ztsampas at otenet.gr> wrote:

> It goes like this:
> libgksu has as dependencies libgtop and gnome-keyring (and gconf but
> that is allready in the repo)
> gnome-keyring depends on libtasn1.

If you've got these done, then please submit them to us and we'll look
them over.

On a related note, if you just need a graphical su/sudo client, have a
look at ktsuss in our repository.  You can even make it "pretend" to be
gksu/gksudo by adding symlinks in /usr/bin pointing at ktsuss (of
course, that's not supported, and it might break some things, but it
seemed to work out fine here in some testing I did for one specific
application).

-RW