[Slackbuilds-users] Leafnode 2

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Feb 4 06:14:21 UTC 2008

andrew wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Just a quick note to see if the script I submitted for Leafnode 2 had
> been considered yet? Apologies if this is not the right place to
> enquire :-)

Well, generally speaking, there is no right place to inquire.  :)

We stay pretty busy - submissions to the site are pretty much like
traffic on a busy highway - they just keep coming and coming and
coming...  Note: that's a good thing - I'm not complaining :)
The point is this: if there's a problem with a script such that it
won't be included in the repository, we'll always send a mail to
the submitter letting him/her know (along with reasons why).
Otherwise, it will show up in the repository sooner or later -
watch the ChangeLog.

-RW