[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20080211

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Feb 11 03:35:29 UTC 2008

Mon Feb 11 03:31:45 UTC 2008
libraries/barry: Minor bugfix - added a blacklist file to /etc/modprobe.d to
  blacklist the berry-charge module (which is required for this to work).
  Thanks to Vincent Batts for the fix and reminding me to add it to the
  script (I forgot the first time).  --rworkman
network/mrtg: Minor bugfix - changed default ARCH from i386 to i486.
network/tcptrack: Minor bugfix - changed default ARCH from i386 to i486.
system/monit: Minor bugfix - changed default ARCH from i386 to i486.
  Thanks to Jakub Jankowski for the heads-up on these.  --rworkman