[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20070212

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Feb 12 22:36:24 UTC 2008

Tue Feb 12 22:21:50 UTC 2008
libraries/fox-toolkit: Updated for version 1.6.31. Thanks to rworkman. --BP{k}
libraries/gtkglext: Added - the GdkGLExt library provides the GDK objects
  which support OpenGL rendering in GTK. Thanks to rworkman. --BP{k}
libraries/libinklevel: Updated for version 0.7.2. Thanks to rworkman. --BP{k}
libraries/sqlite: Updated for version 3.5.6.  --rworkman
multimedia/mpd: Updated for version 0.13.1. Thanks to Andrew Brouwers. --BP{k}
network/claws-mail: Updated to version 3.3.0.  --Alan Hicks
network/claws-mail-extra-plugins: Updated to version 3.3.0.
  Thanks to Erik Hanson for both of these.  --Alan Hicks
network/dropbear: Added. Dropbear is Dropbear is a relatively small SSH
  server and client.  Thanks to PiterPunk. --Alan Hicks
network/nss-mdns: Added. nss-mdns is a plugin for the GNU Name Service Switch
  (NSS) functionality of the GNU C Library (glibc) which provides host name
  resolution via via Multicast DNS. Thanks to Menno Duursma. --BP{k}
system/gdm: Updated for version 2.18.4.  This one has been sitting around on
  my system for quite some time now after I received an email advising a
  potential security issue with what was in our repository.  That individual
  didn't submit and update, and nobody else seemed to care enough to do so,
  and since the security issue was a local one anyway, I didn't put this too
  high on the list.  Anyway, if anyone uses this, feel free to submit an
  update and take over maintainership of it.  --rworkman
system/ink: Updated for version 0.4.1. Thanks to rworkman. --BP{k}
system/motion: Updated for version 3.2.9. This fixes at least one bug:
  http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Motion/BugReport2007x10x05x220640
  Thanks to Paul Christopher for the report.  --rworkman