[Slackbuilds-users] wesnoth slackBuild should be updated

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 19:23:55 UTC 2008

The 1.3.x series for Wesnoth has been pretty stable for a long time now and even the home page says
"(recommended for most users)".

I've been using it since around 1.3.6 without any problems.  I suggest that the version for this slackBuild be bumped up to the current version of 1.3.16.

Doing a simple version bump on the slackbuild has seemed to work for all the versions thus far.  However, the README should be updated to say that since versions 1.3.13 boost is now a dependency.  You also have to make sure that boost is linked to libz.

--phil