[Slackbuilds-users] Building man pages for ffmpeg

andrew andrew.david.45 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:32:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am having a few problems building the man pages for the ffmpeg
script:

http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.0/multimedia/ffmpeg/

 The pages are in the source as doc/ffmpeg-doc.texi,
doc/ffplay-doc.texi etc and on /my/ system are not automatically
generated. I installed the t and tcl software series for slackware 12
but still not generated.

 I realise that this is not a specifically slackbuilds issue, and I
have posted as well on Linuxquestions.org but I was hoping for a steer
on where I am going wrong with the script?

   Andrew

--
http://www.andrews-corner.org