[Slackbuilds-users] gnumeric slackbuild?

LBrabson at behr.com LBrabson at behr.com
Wed Jan 2 16:17:49 UTC 2008

Take me off your e-mail list
Thank you

alkos333 <me at alkos333.net>
Sent by: slackbuilds-users-bounces at slackbuilds.org
12/31/2007 11:58 AM
Please respond to
"SlackBuilds.org Users List" <slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [Slackbuilds-users] gnumeric slackbuild?

On Dec 21, 2007 12:28 PM, Daniel Black <erectlocution at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Alex,
>
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 02:41:22PM -0600, alkos333 wrote:
> > The script was denied by SBo because of libgsf not being updated
> > enough.  As you probably know, libgsf is a part of Slackware, but 12.0
> > comes with 1.14.3 and gnumeric requires 1.14.6
> >
> > I sent an email to Pat, asking him to consider an update for libgsf,
> > so hopefully it will be updated for 12.1 and the SlackBuild will be
> > resubmitted then.  Meanwhile,
> > give it a try and report any possible bugs, etc.
>
> I won't be able to test the app itself until I get home; but
> installation went without a hitch.  Thank you again for your help.
>
> Daniel

Please read the FAQ - http://slackbuilds.org/faq/

The information contained in this e-mail message may be proprietary,
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender.