[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20080104

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Jan 4 22:21:26 UTC 2008

Fri Jan  4 22:11:10 UTC 2008
graphics/openexr: Added - OpenEXR is an image file format and library
  developed by Industrial Light & Magic.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.
libraries/ilmbase: Added - ilmbase contains the Idustrial Light & Magic base
  libraries.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.
libraries/libxklavier: Added - this is a utility library to make xkb config
  easier.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.
libraries/libvncserver: Added - this is a library to make writing vnc servers
  easier.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.
libraries/libzip: Aded - libzip is a C library for reading, creating, and
  modifying zip archives.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.
libraries/qt4: Updated for version 4.3.3.  Thanks to Alex Samardzic.
libraries/yaz: Updated for version 3.0.14. Thanks to Michiel van Wessem.
network/varnish: Updated for version 1.1.2.  Thanks to Cherife Li.
network/vnstat: Updated for version 1.6.  Thanks to Michiel van Wessem.
office/kmymoney2: Updated for version 0.8.8.  Thanks to Michiel van Wessem.
office/tellico: Updated for version 1.2.14.  Thanks to Michiel van Wessem.
system/nvidia-driver: There's been a bug reported with this that, according
  to the reporter, causes the driver to not work.  I don't have an nvidia
  card to test and/or confirm it, but it is being investigated by the
  maintainer.  We hope to have an update soon if necessary.  --rworkman