[Slackbuilds-users] zynaddsubfx can someone help?

korgman korgie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:30:09 UTC 2008

I forgot the attachments

They are NOT operational, I need help.

Message repeated:

Hello,

I try to compile ZynAddSubFX (the best software synthesizer I examined so far) but maybe I missing something.

Also tried with gcc-3.4.6

Can someone help me to write a proper SlackBuild?

I erased my SlackBuild by accident / reconstructed and my brain is messed :) Clear minds needed...

Effort attached (SlackBuilds of mxml and zynaddsubfx)

Dependencies are
fftw-2 (I have 3.1.2)
mxml-2.2 (I have 2.2) but I am not sure if I compiled correctly. It conflicts with libmxml?

Recommended:
fltk-1 (I have 1.1.7)
alsa-0.9 (I have latest not 1.14 but 1.15 to support my hardware)
Jack-audio-connection-kit (I have 0.130.0)

(I also tried the debian binary - pretty lame huh? - but is does not run)

--
http://korgman.is-a-geek.net
Michales Michaloudes