[Slackbuilds-users] [bugs] numpy and ccid

Aleksandar Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:23:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:49 PM, JK Wood <joshuakwood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Audrius: Did you by any chance run it as sh numpy.SlackBuild? That probably
> explains it.

He didn't had to: when a file with corresponding execute bit set is
not in binary executable format, and when an interpreter is not
specified, after a she-bang, in the first line of such a file, then
the kernel is just executing it by default shell, upon being launched,
so this SlackBuild  script will still work, although an error is
reported in the first line...

Anyway, as the one probably responsible (although I can't remember
why/how would I delete '#') for the problem: may I ask someone among
admins to just put it back there?

Best,
Alex