[Slackbuilds-users] eclipse.Slackbuild

Ricardo Klein klein.rfk at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:11:15 UTC 2008

Hi...

I dont know if that is an error, but.......sendin to you....

in eclipse.Slackbuild have this:

# Add a script to run eclipse in /usr/bin
mkdir -p $PKG/usr/bin
cat $CWD/eclipse > $PKG/usr/bin/eclipse
chmod 0755 $PKG/usr/bin/eclipse

But, only works for me if I put + "/eclipse" like that:

# Add a script to run eclipse in /usr/bin
mkdir -p $PKG/usr/bin
cat $CWD/eclipse*/eclipse* > $PKG/usr/bin/eclipse
chmod 0755 $PKG/usr/bin/eclipse

If thats is not an Script error, I do something wrong?

Thanx for attention, and
I'm happy to be able to help

ps.: Sorry for English errors, I'm Brazilian, and my English is not the BEST
one hehe....

--
Att...

Ricardo Felipe Klein

"I think of PHP very much like I think of chess: It's very easy to learn,
but incredibly difficult to truly master."
John Coggeshall (Senior Member of Zend Technologies' Global Services Group)