[Slackbuilds-users] some minor problems

Heinz Wiesinger HMWiesinger at gmx.at
Sun May 11 08:21:23 UTC 2008

Hi guys!

I found some minor problems in the 12.1 repo.
First, my libwpg script is not there anymore. As I could not find any note in
previous changelogs of it being removed, I guess it was mistake. I have
resubmitted the script already.

Then there are currently two versions of eclipse in the db, both being
displayed on the website, although only one is in the repo.

And a really small mistake in the build-script for "R". The resulting package
is missing $TAG, which leads to a package-name without "_SBo".

Grs,
Heinz