[Slackbuilds-users] list spam

Rob McGee rob0 at slackbuilds.org
Fri May 16 13:45:41 UTC 2008

I will set about the task of getting a content filter on here ASAP,
which might mean early next week. But would you Google fans get a load
of (but don't go to) this, the spam URL ...

http://www.google.de/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=afiMiH&adurl=%68%74%74%70%3A%2F%2F%6D%65%74%68%6F%64%70%72%6F%64%75%63%65%2E%63%6F%6D

What a crock. How the heck is SpamAssassin supposed to catch something
like that? Yet another example of Google's clueless spam support.

Want to see another one, the one that first showed me that this problem
existed?
	http://www.send-safe.com/
Yes, go to that one. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the
MAILTO: link. It has been there for years. I personally reported it to
Google's unmanned abuse at gmail.com address. Ignored.

Send-safe is botnet ratware. Google makes it possible for that bastard
to collect money from spammers, who in turn send us crap like the above
Google link.

Google is NOT your friend.