[Slackbuilds-users] My slackbuild for QScintilla

Grissiom chaos.proton at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:07:20 UTC 2008

On 5/30/08, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> Grissiom wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> This is my first SlackBuild script. There may be many things needed to be
>> improved. Any advice or comment is strongly welcome. Thanks in advance.
>>

> I wish I had seen this before I went and wrote one for kde4, but since
> I didn't, you might have a look at it and compare the two.
> http://kde4.rlworkman.net/sources/deps/QScintilla/
>
> -RW

Hmm, I see that you installed Qt4-QScinlla into the system but never
uninstall it. So it may remain some rubbish in the system after building the
peckage. And, what about the Qt3 part? Since there is a lot of apps based on
Qt3, so it's worth to build the Qt3 part I think.

I have to admit that you add more useful qmake options than I did ;)

Sorry for my poor English :(

--
Cheers,
Grissiom