[Slackbuilds-users] Sbopkg 0.14.0 Released
chess at chessgriffin.com
Sun Nov 16 17:15:49 UTC 2008
A new version 0.14.0 of sbopkg has been released in conjunction with a
new home page, http://www.sbopkg.org. Thanks to the guys at
cardinal.lizella.net, and their colocation provider, Cyberlink
International (http://cyberlinkint.com/) for the hosting!
This new release includes the following improvements:
* Various fixes related to the SlackBuilds.org update changing certain
'xx' to '++', such as TiMidity++, libsigc++, and libxml++.
* The info item menus now display the repo's software version in the
menu title, and also display whether the package has been installed at
the top of the screen. This is a really nice improvement. Thanks to
Erik Hanson for the patch.
* Improve the Control-C trapping.
* Fix the issue where simply pressing 'Enter' in the search box would
result in all packages in the repo being listed as search results. Now,
it just returns to the main menu.
* Fix xerces-c issue in the update list. Thanks to Joao Felipe Santos
for the bug report.
* Lots of other little cleanups and cruft-removal.
* Also, the sbopkg package itself now has a tag at the end, in keeping
wirh typical Slackware package convention.
Please check out the included ChangeLog for more details.
As always, please report any bugs to me via email, the sbopkg mailing
list, or, using the Issue tracker on the project's Google Code website.
I can also be found in #sbopkg, #slackbuilds, and ##slackware on freenode.
A noarch package and source tarball for version 0.14.0 can be found at
the sbopkg project website:
GPG Key: 0x84F0D7B6
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the SlackBuilds-users