[Slackbuilds-users] Mirodi Snapshot Hosting

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Sat Nov 22 17:11:44 UTC 2008

Sure, you could register a project on either one, but this isn't
really a project - it's just a snapshot of a source code that I need
to host.  I thought that SlackBuilds.org would be the most appropriate
place for it, but if the team is so reluctant to hosting it, there is
not much I can do.

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Cherife Li <cherife at dotimes.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Nov, 2008 at 10:37:38 -0600, alkos333 wrote:
>
>> Yes, I apologize - I completely mispelled it.  Andrew passed on the
>> maintenance to me, so I'm trying to think of the best way to host the
>> snapshots.  SourceForge is for the actual projects, I don't know if
>> hosting just the snapshots is cool with them?
> how about google code, or google page?
> --
> Rgds,
> Cherife.

Alfred Hitchcock  - "Television has brought back murder into the home
- where it belongs."