[Slackbuilds-users] conntrack-tools (2), libnfnetlink (1), and libnetfilter_conntrack (1)

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Mon Oct 13 16:48:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:00:56 -0400
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <senator at lebbeo.us> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> The conntrack-tools package has these two minor problems: 1) the file
> "readme" should be named "README" so that the content thereof will
> appear on its slackbuilds.org page, and 2) the conntrackd binary
> expects to find a configuration file in /etc/conntrackd, but the
> package places the sample configuration file in /etc/conntrack
> (without the final 'd').
>
> The libnfnetlink and libnetfilter_conntrack packages each have the
> same problem with the "readme" file as the conntrack-tools package as
> described above.

The s/readme/README/ had already been fixed, but I just now got around
to taking care of the others.  I've got version bumps of the two
libraries and a bugfix for conntrack-tools in pending now, so updates
will be flowing sooner or later.

Thanks for the report - it seems that conntrack-tools ignores the
--sysconfdir setting in configure, because I had it set
for /etc/conntrack instead of /etc/conntrackd

-RW