[Slackbuilds-users] OpenOffice 3 SlackBuild - Spell Checker broken

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 14:55:36 UTC 2008

Personally, I think most users would appreciate having it done in the build script since most users (at least those using English) expect Spell checking to work out-of-the-box.  It worked this way in OOo 2.

Perhaps making it an option and installing one of the three dictionaries based upon $OOLANG would be good.

Either way, I think a note in the README could be helpful.

--phil