[Slackbuilds-users] Problems with Compiz installation

Erik Hanson erik at slackbuilds.org
Sat Oct 18 16:15:27 UTC 2008

On Oct 18, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Moacir Souza wrote:
> configure: error: Couldn't find Pyrex
>
>      I couldn't find anything related to Pyrex in Slackbuilds nor in
> Freshmeat, so I decided to ask you guys. Can anyone help?

I've lost the notes we had on why some things didn't make the transition from
12.0 to 12.1, but it appears Pyrex didn't. Can you give this a try and let us
know what happens?

http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.0/libraries/Pyrex/

It's worth noting there are newer versions available at the website. You may
want to try 0.9.8.5.

--
Erik Hanson
http://slackbuilds.org/