[Slackbuilds-users] herrie SlackBuild patches

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 14:59:44 UTC 2008

Actually, the patch is fine as is.  I just temporarily forgot that you do not use "s when setting the option in the config file.  So, setting it as follows should work:
vfs.ext.whitelist=mp3 wav ogg flac

I'll clarify this in the README.SBo the next time I update the SlackBuild.  Sorry for the confusion.

--phil