[Slackbuilds-users] Sbopkg version 0.11.2 Released

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue Sep 16 22:41:34 UTC 2008

Sbopkg version 0.11.2, which is another important bug-fix release to
the 0.11.x series, has been released.  An upgrade is recommended.  The
major fixes include:

* The pid file is now properly removed when using sbopkg from the cli;
many thanks to LukenShiro for the bug report and help with testing.
* Checks for the various sbopkg-related directories and files are improved.
* A couple of updatelist fixes; thanks to LukenShiro for the bug reports.

Again, thanks to everyone for the assistance and contributions.

I've received several emails about the installation feature and when
it will be working from the cli.  I have a rudimentary version working
now, but have not yet committed it to SVN.  I want this 0.11.x series
to settle down a bit and then this new code will come in.  Stay tuned.

A noarch package and source tarball for version 0.11.2 can be found at
the sbopkg project website:

http://code.google.com/p/sbopkg

Thanks!

--