[Slackbuilds-users] [slackware] filezilla slackbuild

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:37:24 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:15:34PM +0200, markus reichelt wrote:
> please disregard, I was using wxX11 instead of the req. wxGTK

As it says in the README you can use either wxGTK or wxPython. I am not
sure about wxX11.
BTW if someone else wants to maintain FileZilla, please do.
I am not that interested in it since i dont use it, & never actually did.
I just installed it when i first sumbitted the script.
When it comes to GUI FTP clients it's probably the best available today.

--
Greg