[Slackbuilds-users] Bug with Slack.Build Script 12.2 > Multimedia > flash-player-plugin (10.0_r22)

John Kipp onan003 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:30:22 UTC 2009

Dear SlackBuilds:
I tried using the SlackBuilds script shown above with Slackware 12.2. It
would not compile.
Line 32 of the SlackBuild stops the build. I believe it is because when
the untarring occurs, you only have the  libflashplayer.so file by
itself. It is not in a directory install_flash_player_10_linux. So the
script changes permissions on the $CWD instead of the library. The
version of the Flash Player Plugin is 10.0 r32.
Thanks a lot for the great SBo. I use them all the time.
John