[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Aug 16 06:57:59 UTC 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:49:43 +0300
"Grigorios Bouzakis" <grbzks at xsmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 00:57 -0500, "Robby Workman"
> <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> > On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:24:39 +0300
> > "Grigorios Bouzakis" <grbzks at xsmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > All that were in the list besides dzen2 which needs custom LDFLAGS
> > > I also left out the neutral cursor theme as it doesn't require any
> > > changes.
> >

> > So what should I do with those?
> >

> I don't intend to submit scripts for dzen2 ATM.
> In fact i don't use it so if anyone does and wants to maintain it, be
> my guest.
> If not i will submit a script for it at some later time.
> You can leave it out for now.

Okay, it's now listed as removed.  If you don't use it any more,
then I'd suggest just leaving it out for good.  If someone else
wants it, then they can pull it from the 12.2 repo and maintain
it if they care enough.

> Regarding neutral, its just a cursor theme, so the script should work
> just fine.

I hardcoded the "noarch" so that it's not overridden by an ARCH
value in the environment and put this one in the 13.0 repo.

Thanks!

-RW