[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:01:39 UTC 2009

I do not see yakuake or Urban Terror on the Unchecked Entries list.

Do we have a new build of yakuake that works on KDE4 and QT4, or is this an
orphaned package looking for a new maintainer? I have a well tested script
to build yakuake with kmake and the modified dependencies that is ready for
submission if necessary.

The UrbanTerror build script needs modified to reference the updated libcurl
libraries, without the update the users are unable to download maps from
game servers. I will be submitting the updated archive later today.

--
Thank You,
Matthew Fillpot