[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Carlos Corbacho carlos at strangeworlds.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 21:11:28 UTC 2009

On Sunday 23 August 2009 11:20:47 Carlos Corbacho wrote:
> On Monday 10 August 2009 20:55:39 Robby Workman wrote:
> > As I promised several people privately, here's a list of things that we
> > have not had time to check/update for 13.0 yet:
> >   http://slackbuilds.org/NOT_CHECKED
>
> development/django/
> development/stgit/
>
> Work fine here on Slackware64. (Given they're both pure Python packages,
> I'd be surprised if they doesn't work on i486, but I can't test that).
>
> Also, there was some discussion recently about the architecture that should
> be set for Python packages - was an official decision reached? I couldn't
> find anything on the SBo site.

I've just e-mailed Daniel de Kok about taking over maintainership of the
Django package, and he's agreed, so can you update the maintainer details for
it as well?

However, he's now no longer using Slackware these days, so the rest of his
packages are up for grabs. The remainer are (from grepping 12.2 for his e-mail
address):

./desktop/matchbox-desktop/
./desktop/matchbox-panel/
./desktop/matchbox-window-manager/
./development/flup/
./development/pil/
./development/psycopg2/
./games/defcon/
./graphics/grap/
./libraries/libmatchbox/
./misc/matchbox-common/

(I'm happy to take over psycopg2 if no-one else is interested, but I don't
have any interest in Matchbox or the other bits on that list).

-Carlos
E-Mail: carlos at strangeworlds.co.uk
Web: strangeworlds.co.uk
GPG Key ID: 0x23EE722D