[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Marco Bonetti marco.bonetti at slackware.it
Tue Aug 25 15:42:12 UTC 2009

Hello all,
sorry for the delay but you hit me while on vacation ;-)
here's an initial list of stuff, more packages to follow as I fix/upgrade
them, I don't have a 13.0 yet nor a 64bit system. I'll try to be on one of
them as soon as possible, though.

+ SocksiPy: it uses the python packages building system, I just add a
setup.py as it lacks one so it should be ok
+ hping3: looks ok to me
+ mozilla-prism: this is 32bit only binary repackage. I could try with a
source build but this option has very low priority right now ;-)
+ w3af: noarch package installed into /opt, it's ok.

ciao!

--
Marco Bonetti
BT3 EeePC enhancing module: http://sid77.slackware.it/bt3/