[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Carlos Corbacho carlos at strangeworlds.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 21:34:06 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 19:24:11 paul wisehart wrote:
> Lemme know if you need any help with django or python related stuff.
> I've been using my own django slackbuild since django 1.o was released.
> (I currently have one for 1.1 that works with 64bit slackware)

I already have a local SlackBuild for 1.0 (which should be trivial to update
for 1.1), but thanks anyway.

(And if I can't package Python stuff, then I should probably quit my day job
:)

> I also have a bunch of python related slackbuilds that can be used with
> django.

Anything of particular interest?

> (I name all my python slackbuilds py-<package-name> ex. py-django)

(Yuck... Reminds me far too much of the Debian style of python-<package name>
(where package name may or may not be the name of the upstream package...))

-Carlos
E-Mail: carlos at strangeworlds.co.uk
Web: strangeworlds.co.uk
GPG Key ID: 0x23EE722D