[Slackbuilds-users] Sbopkg 0.30.0 Issues

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri Aug 28 14:22:35 UTC 2009

First of all, huge congratulations to Patrick and the entire Slackware
team on the release of Slackware 13.0.  IMHO, this is definitely the
best release yet, and the addition of Slackware 64 is awesome.

Second, big thanks to everyone associated with SlackBuilds.org --
admins, maintainers, and contributors alike.  Getting the repo ready
for a new release is a major job by itself, but adding in the
Slackware 64 support made it even bigger.

Third, unfortunately, there have been a few issues that have cropped
up with sbopkg 0.30.0 that we are working to fix.  The major issue is
that the "Check for Updates" feature seems to be broken when checking
for certain updates.  We're working on a fix and should have that
ready soon.  Building and installing stuff with 0.30.0 is working
fine, however.

Thanks.

--
Chess Griffin