[Slackbuilds-users] Emacs Snapshot Demand?

Joel J. Adamson <adamsonj@email.unc.edu> adamsonj at email.unc.edu
Mon Feb 23 15:54:25 UTC 2009

Dear SlackBuild Users,

I have a SlackBuild that builds GNU Emacs from CVS; I could quickly
conform it to SlackBuild.org standards.  Two questions are in order:

1. Is there demand for this?  I have discussed it with Xavier, so I know
there is at least one other person who might be interested.
2. Is this the kind of package that is appropriate for SlackBuilds.org?
It is a development version of an official package.

Let me know,
Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson	-- http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj