[Slackbuilds-users] [sbopkg-users] Sbopkg 0.27.0 released

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Thu Feb 26 16:45:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:21:40 -0500
Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com> wrote:

>   * Include a French translation of the two sbopkg man pages.  For
> now, these man pages will be included in the /doc directory until I
> have time to figure out whether they can be automatically installed
> in place of the English ones depending on a locale setting.

Install them to /usr/man/fr/man?/

See attached patch.

> /var/lib/sbopkg/{repo,tmp,cache,queues} etc., but we have not spent
> much time discussing this.  If you have any thoughts on what would be
> a set of sensible defaults in this area, please feel free to speak up.

Unless moving to a more self-contained layout simplifies things for
you, I wouldn't do it that way.  I'd lean more toward using these:
  /var/tmp/sbopkg
  /var/cache/sbopkg
  /var/lib/sbopkg/{queues,repo}
  Other things might belong in subdirs of /var/{tmp,cache}/sbopkg as
  appopriate, and probably other things (stuff you want to keep around
  no matter what) will go in /var/lib/sbopkg.  Anyway, hopefully that
  made a little bit of sense... :-)

-RW