[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20090105

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Mon Jan 5 23:45:51 UTC 2009

Robby Workman wrote:
> Mon Jan  5 22:32:12 UTC 2009
>[..]
> development/ming: Updated for version 0.4.2 (with a patch to fix an
> upstream bug in the php extension's Makefile.in) and fixed the build script
> to use the correct perl directory.  --rworkman

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad it works now. I have tested it on 12.1
once and it didn't work that well.

>[..]
> network/mod_perl: Fixed the script to use the correct perl directory.
>   Thanks to Joey Trungale for the heads-up.  --rworkman

Thanks as well for fixing these issues (although both scripts used the right
perl directory before...they just tried to remove a wrong, non-existing
(empty) directory. Yeah I know, nitpick :P )

For clarification, I know I'm a little bit behind on some updates lately. I'm
sorry about that and please believe me, I'm not happy about it either. I have
some organisational problems to solve before I can start on 12.2 scripts with
full speed again. I hope this doesn't last too long. I seriously miss hacking
on the scripts :(

Grs,
Heinz