[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with kvm

Murat D. Kadirov banderols at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:18:00 UTC 2009

17:18 Tue 06 Jan, Steven A. McIntosh wrote:
> kvm-78 does not build unless you comment out the man building lines.
>
> # Fix up the manpages
> # mv $PKG/usr/share/man $PKG/usr/man
> # gzip -9 $PKG/usr/man/man?/*.?

I think to have the program without a documentation bad idea.

> I think this is because of this
>
> # Needed to build man pages if build is ran from su
> export PATH=$PATH:/usr/share/texmf/bin
>
> I do not have tex installed, is this the problem.

You may to install tetex-3.0-i486-5 No? :)

ps. sorry for old release (kvm-78), I have in the last month very little
time. I will upload latest release asap. It has indeed interesting
features (e.g. host pci device assignment, nested virtualization..)

--
Murat D. Kadirov