[Slackbuilds-users] Sbopkg 0.20.0 Released

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Jan 7 04:04:34 UTC 2009

* JK Wood <joshuakwood at gmail.com> [2009-01-06 21:44:52]:

> > Is this a reference to users having the same home directory for multiple
> installs, or the same /etc directory for multiple installs, or something?
> If you're running 12.1, you'll have a 12.1 environment.  You can't just tell
> it to build a package for a different version of Slackware, can you?

No, nothing fancy like that.  I think there are some folks that just
want to build different versions of apps in the different repos.  Many
apps for 12.1 build ok for 12.2 and vice-versa.  There are some folks
I know using the 12.2 repo for a 12.1 install but still need the 12.1
install for items that are dependent on the slackware version.

--
Chess Griffin