[Slackbuilds-users] Update - 20090107

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Jan 7 16:52:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:32:07 +0000
Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> Wed Jan  7 16:27:58 UTC 2009
> office/apvlv: Added a symlink at /usr/doc/apvlv to the real docs
> directory so that apvlv will start; I'll try to look into a *real*
> fix later. Thanks to Alex Lysenka and Greg Bouzakis.  --rworkman

In the meantime, I see the problem.  In src/ApvlvUtil.cpp:

  string helppdf = string (PREFIX) + "/share/doc/apvlv/Startup.pdf";
  string iniexam = string (PREFIX) + "/share/doc/apvlv/apvlvrc.example";

We can easily sed that, but really, it should be fixed upstream.

I believe the attached patch will fix it :)  (CC'd upstream)

-RW