[Slackbuilds-users] my Scilab submission

João Felipe Santos joao.eel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:34:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:31 AM, Erik Hanson <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> On Jan 04, 2009, at 11:56 PM, João Felipe Santos wrote:
>
>> I'm writing to ask any of the SlackBuilds.org admins to remove my
>> scilab.tar.gz file from the pending list. I noticed that I packed the
>> wrong SlackBuild script, and I will submit it again as soon as
>> possible.
>
> Done, feel free to re-submit.
>
> --
> Erik Hanson
> http://slackbuilds.org/

Hello,

I've noticed that my Scilab SlackBuild still had some mistakes, and
fixed them. Sorry for disturbing, I will pay more attention to the
details involved before submitting another SlackBuild. This one was a
little tricky because the Makefile is not a "default" one, so it
needed some tweaks with Sed and a hand-coded doinst.sh.

Can any of the admins remove it (again)? I will re-submit it as soon
as possible. Sorry again for my mistakes.

-- João