[Slackbuilds-users] libmpeg2: Added 64bit support, moved to install-strip

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Reimer at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 14:59:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've modified the libmpeg2 SlackBuild a little bit. I don't know if someone is interested in the changes, but I've attached the patch.

I haven't tested if the script works in a 64 bit system, as I have none to test with, but I think with the switch to Slackware 13, you'll most probably have to edit nearly all scripts.

The "install-strip" change just makes the script a bit shorter, but doesn't really change something.

Yours

Manuel Reimer
/\                        - gegen HTML-Mail
answers as html mail will be deleted automatically!
Antworten als HTML-Mail werden automatisch gelöscht!