[Slackbuilds-users] krb5 slackbuild

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Jun 24 22:19:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:41:44 -0300
Oda <edu.oda at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was writing a slackbuild to krb5 when somebody submit one, so I
> decided to wait. But this slackbuild is still in the pending list.
>
> Is there any problem with it? Maybe I can help.

Well, the original submission had some conflicts with other Slackware
packages, and there are now two proposals to resolve those conflicts.
I hammered out one earlier today, and the original submitter (Tom
Canich, CC'd on this mail) has another.  I don't know which is better,
to be honest- so long as both work, either is fine with me.  The one I
hammered out is here:
  http://slackbuilds.org/krb5.tar.gz

Please have a look and see what you guys think; feedback is welcome,
and I'd like to get this into the repo for 12.2 if at all possible.
Tom's waited long enough as is.

-RW