[Slackbuilds-users] Future Build Scripts

Darrell Anderson humanreadable at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 14:55:22 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reply Eric.

I'd like to offer a simple suggestion: make the package format a variable:

PKG_TYPE=${PKG_TYPE:-txz}

People then can modify scripts through a global environment variable for their preferred type of package format. Additionally, the variable can be set in sbopkg.conf.

Thanks everybody for your work and project!

Darrell Anderson
http://humanreadable.nfshost.com/