[Slackbuilds-users] Bounce messages re mail loop

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue May 19 03:29:56 UTC 2009

It seems that a problem has come up within the last 24 hours or so in
which valid mails are getting bounced, but not bounced.  In other
words, the sender is being informed of a bounce due to a mail loop on
the server, but the mail is going through anyway.

We have no idea exactly what's going on, because none of us have made
any changes to the mail configuration, and of course, the configuration
looks correct :-)  rob0 is investigating and considering a call to
Ghostbusters, so be patient.  In the meantime, ignore any bounced
messages - status updates will be posted here as we get them.

Tue May 19 03:29:46 UTC 2009

-RW