[Slackbuilds-users] Dirac download location

Eric Hameleers eha at alienbase.nl
Fri Nov 13 11:57:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Pierre Cazenave wrote:

> I'm getting a 404 on the dirac download location in the .info. It seems
> they've reorganised a bit.
>
> The sourceforge link below seems like a good replacement.
>
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/dirac/dirac-codec/Dirac-1.0.2/dirac-1.0.2.tar.gz
>
> Pierre

The most recent Dirac version is indeed 1.0.2 - Dirac team abandoned their
SourceForge site early 2009 but this download URL is still useable.
Their new site has undergone some re-organizing and it seems they paused
right in the middle. The download URL for the  tarballs is broken,
hopefully only temporarily.

If you need a schroedinger tarball right now (schroedinger implementation
is where all the Dirac codec development is concentrated), you can get my
copy at:
http://slackware.org.uk/3rd-party/alien/slackbuilds/vlc/build/schroedinger-1.0.8.tar.gz

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers
Email: alien at slackware.com
Jabber: alien at jabber.xs4all.nl
Gpg fingerprint: F2CE 1B92 EE1F 2C0C E97E  581E 5E56 AAAF A75C BDA0

The two basic principles of Windows system administration:
* For minor problems, reboot
* For major problems, reinstall