[Slackbuilds-users] unrar and rar Bulid Scripts

Niklas 'Nille' Åkerström nille.kungen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:54:51 UTC 2009

Robby Workman wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:08:14 +0200
> Ozan Türkyılmaz <ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> i summited the modifed rar build script after waiting anwser from
>> maintaner for 3 days.
>>

> 3 days is a bit short, but since this also adds x86_64 support,
> I went ahead and accepted it.
>

>> i was thinking of extending the biuld script to include unrarlib build
>> (if user wants to). should i create new slackbuild script just for
>> unrarlib, or should it stay in the unrar build script?
>>

> Leave them separate.
>
> -RW

When i saw this message i looked at SBo and saw that the
unrar.SlackBuild isn't the one i uploaded some week ago.
But more importantly  it contains bugs. (as my old build did)
1 it doesn't use SLKCFLAGS
2 it doesn't copy SlackBuild to docs.

Now i couldn't see the rush with this update since it already did
support 64bit and it was only an version update.
So i have uploaded an new unrar build that fixes the bugs.

/Nille