[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20100811.1

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk
Mon Aug 16 22:15:49 UTC 2010

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 02:02:54 -0500
Erik Hanson <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> Wed Aug 11 06:55:45 UTC 2010
> network/transmission: Updaetd for version 2.0.3.

I wanted to update Transmission. The Transmission page on Slackbuilds
states:
"Dependencies: libevent (available at SlackBuilds.org) is required,
but transmission will use a built-in libevent if you don't have
it installed already."

However, when i was building it, it exited with:
"configure: error: libevent 1.4.9 or higher not found!"
There are no apparent switches to set an internal or external libevent,
so I guess the internal one doesn't apply anymore? I built libevent
from SB.o, and it worked as it should?

Yours,
Morten