[Slackbuilds-users] Orphaned: mkvtoolnix and friends....

andrew andrew.david.52 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 07:29:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

I no longer use mkvtoolnix as FFmpeg easily meets my muxing/demuxing
needs for Matroska files, so I hope there is somebody on this list who
can take over maintainance of the following:

mkvtoolnix
libebml
libmatroska

They should really be looked after by the same person; if nobody is
interested I will still keep looking these three as it would be sad to
see such a great software vanish from Slackbuilds.org :).

Andrew
--
Do you think that's air you're breathing?