[Slackbuilds-users] Problems with upload

Erik Hanson erik at slackbuilds.org
Fri Feb 12 07:26:00 UTC 2010

On Feb 12, 2010, at  6:20 AM, /dev/rob0 wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:38:14AM +0100, Serban Udrea wrote:
> > If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
> > slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org.

Greylisting may not be the problem here. This (above) is part of the generic
error message, to help those who might be afflicted. The server doesn't do
anything to detect greylisting. Perhaps I could word it better?

> This is the host that should be whitelisted for your Slackbuild
> submissions (Erik will probably correct me if this is wrong):
>
> slackbuilds.org.        38400   IN      A       208.67.159.181

The connection is made from dexter.onyxlight.net, 208.67.159.178.

--
Erik Hanson
http://slackbuilds.org/