[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with lablgtk

Serban Udrea serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Feb 16 18:27:27 UTC 2010

Hello!

gtksourceview is mentioned as an optional dependence for lablgtk.
Unfortunately, if gtksourceview is installed in advance lablgtk won't
build (on my 32 bit Intel system):

[...]

ocamlc.opt   -w s -c gtkSourceView2.ml
File "gtkSourceView2.ml", line 192, characters 34-68:
Error: Unbound type constructor SourceViewEnums.source_search_flag
make[1]: *** [gtkSourceView2.cmo] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/lablgtk-2.14.0/src'
make: *** [world] Error 2

[...]

If I remove gtksourceview from the system, lablgtk compiles without
problems.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about ocaml and couldn't find any
proper hint til now about how one may solve the problem. Hopefully the
maintainer has an idea.

Best regards,

Serban Udrea