[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20100217

Roger Brown robrown at rogerbrown.org
Wed Feb 17 07:04:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:04:00 -0600
Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> This still won't build on -current, and the proper place
> to complain is the upstream developer.  Thanks :-)

Having the same trouble with Abiword - Slackbuild fails in current with
error:

	/usr/lib/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/4.4.3/../../../../i486-slackware-linux/bin/ld:
	cannot find -lboost_system-mt

Disabling the boost Asio patch in the Slackbuild allows build to
succeed however (being quite ignorant in such matters) I don't know if
there is a more elegant solution or indeed exactly what the effect of
disabling the patch might be.

Anyone else tried to compile this under current?

--
Roger Brown
me at rogerbrown.org
http://rogerbrown.info