[Slackbuilds-users] gecko-media player plugin problem

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 04:58:29 UTC 2010

Thanks for fixing that!  I had goofed up and submitted the wrong SlackBuild.  The version that I had intended to submit included a small section to fix the same issue:

if [ -d $PKG/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}/seamonkey-*/mozilla/ ]; then
  mv $PKG/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}/seamonkey-*/mozilla/ \
    $PKG/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}/
  rmdir $PKG/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}/seamonkey-*
fi

I like the new solution better, though :)

--phillip